19 December 2008

Two Apples and Michael Parkinson

So it seems that after having that break from the Internet last weekend, and not updating face/replaced during it, I've got myself into the habit of not updating it at all. To make up for this, obviously I'm going to be posting a picture here for every day that I missed, and I PROMISE to get the site back onto it's normal schedule starting tomorrow. Or else I will remove my own face. If you want to buy my face once it has been removed then it'll be on eBay, I'm sure I'd make for a great photo.

Sent in by Rebecca Friedrichs. It looks like she might have started eating this before she came up with the idea to use it to replace her face, but it still looks pretty cool, especially the glasses.

Sent in by Cate Anevski. Another apple here, fully intact this time, and so perfectly placed that it actually brings little tears to my eyes. This, right here, is the work of a face/replaced GOD.

Sent in by Anja Rudz. Sticking to the apple theme here obviously, *ehem*. If I'm honest, I wanted to go and have a search through some archived emails to find another decent apple, but I caved when I saw this. It was just too pretty to not show it you guys as soon as I possibly could.

14 comments:

InaudibleMelodies said...

That last one is definitely the best face replaced so far!
Epic win!
:D

Contact: said...

im looking for your face on ebay

>=(

Anonymous said...

So have you removed your face yet or are you waiting until after the holidays?

*evil stare* (Not really...I'm actually hoping you're still alive)

Luisa said...

will there be any more face/replaced?

Betina said...

hmm wonder what's one Face/Replaced today... hmm, nothing! well that can be true, can it?

Anonymous said...

I need some more face-replace Charlie!!!! Im going through withdrawls!

Annie said...

What happened!? Were all the facereplaced stuff!

Contact: said...

face replaced has turned in to an epic FAIL

Unknown said...

...yeah i'm actually slightly concerned about the lack of an update for three weeks. like is everything okay with charlie??? =[

Sajethegirl said...

haloo charlie?
Are you still there?
Alive?
Breathing?
I would be content with one of the two... both would be preferable.

Anonymous said...

Those were positively awesome!!
I can't wait for the next face-replaced! Where are you Charliee??
I'm dying. :)

Unknown said...

uhm its been a month. this is sad.

wendy said...

did you forget about facereplaced charlie?

Tallulah said...

More wonderful face replacements. But will there be more???
-Tallulah