15 December 2008

Monkey, Bauble and Drawing

This weekend, from Friday night onwards, I took a bit of an internet break, and by the rules of the break (emails only) I wasn't allowed to post any pictures. This doesn't mean that I'm going to short change you and only post one today though, I'm making up for lost days, so here are three :)

Sent in by llamalover15, but I have no name to put the picture to because they didn't include one . . . this face/replaced is excellent though, great use of armless sleeves. Nice technique.

Sent in by Sarah Vallinakis, replacing the face of her father. Tis the season to hang baubles in front of your Dad's face, the choir sang.

Sent in by Wesley Johnson. Unless Wesley stuck the picture to his nose or something, I have no idea how he's done this one. You have beaten my extensive face/replacing know how, Sir. Bravo.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

woahhh! that is odd!
how the hell! =O

its christmas magic for face replaced! =D

Tabby said...

that last one is so crazy! i love it ^_^

Michelle said...

wow, this is crazy and completely random.~ :D I LOVE IT!

California said...

the third one is really great :]

(:Laaaylaaa:) said...

cnai just ask why they took it in the lingerie section of the shop? oh well its still good...

Kaitlin said...

The face with the monkey was randomly posted on a tumblr that I follow http://corwood.tumblr.com/post/90100394